Monday, November 25, 2013

Here are some revised sketches that focus in more on the space guy. I think I'm leaning towards the first one because I like the look of the long ladder. I put the band name vertically to kind of mirror the ladder.

The other two sketches focus in closer. They're both pretty much the same, I just changed the way the guy is facing. Normally I would want a figure  to be facing into the scene, but here I think it might be  better that he's facing away because it reinforces the idea that he wants to be alone. When he's facing the ladder it looks like he's waiting for someone to join him, but it might be a little more visually pleasing. In this version I put the band name on a shooting star.

I also changed the ladder from a yellow one to a shiny silver one.





http://www.aplusrstore.com/product/858/drab-ladder-hanger

No comments:

Post a Comment